Friday, 2 October 2015

The Hidden Treasure- When my Search Came to an end.

What a Hidden Treasure- When my Search Came to an end.


The discussion continued ...... this was the bottom line of it- "What is the single most important thing in life. I mean something worth expeding or spending your life and all that you are at solely.

For Jane whom we then happened to be in the same Campus discussion group is education since through it we can get into careers where we can be of significance to many other people in life and to the world at large. To David it is money, living in an unlimited abundance will be a big bliss nothing ever is like it, so he says. For Peninah it is a wonderful and a marvelous family period, she describes her to be husband with vocabularies I have been wondering whether they exist and the way she in a romantic way describes how she will bring up her kids until am carried away into her dream land and I can in a way imagine such a family, to her if life would just give her that she won't ever ask for anything else.

To many other it is fame, power and the list continues .... all manner of pursuits.
 No answer was found to this question yet and so days in days out it continued in my mind. Tell me if there is one solid thing that all other things can get their significance from?. is there a single most important thing in life of all other things or do we just try to hack a balance anyway and forget it?. What is it really worth expending my one and only life at?. A treasure that won't fade or melt away like the many other mentioned above. I mean something I can hold on and have significance beyond this short sojourn called life.

The search continued..... any wise man around that can answer me?
I am looking for a treasure that satisfies, that will be the bedrock of all things and from which their essence will emanate from.... that which satisfies, a treasure that is worth it all that I can give up my all for its sake and spend my life treasuring the treasure and who knows probably guarding it that no one takes it away from me...

And I glad I finally found it- The Hidden Treasure- The Finest of all pearls 
"...I found a treasure hidden in a field, I hid it again and with all my joy I went and sold all I had and bought the field........." ...." .....And in my search for fine pearls I found one of great value, I went away and sold everything I had and bought it"
Mathew 13:44-46

It was worth my all and I am glad to behold it, What a treasure worth treasuring all my days, the Salvation of Jesus that brings us into the kingdom of God, nothing else is like it.

2 comments:

  1. I could say thre is no particular thing but we strive to get a balance....nice blog brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is bro, the hidden treasure that I am talking about as explained
    in Mathew 13:43-46, you see all the other things are important but
    they find their essence from this one important thing. And the
    treasure is so valuable that I went with joy to sell everything else
    so as to beget it. Hope tunapatana bro.

    ReplyDelete